While some people prefer bland food, most of us find it boring. If you come to think of it, your family especially your children will be enticed with the burst of flavors. Meal prepping is fun, but it's a lot more fun when you're done!
Open your fridge and see that you've stacked up on food for the rest of the week in pretty storage containers. Now all you need to do is reheat, then you're good to go.
You don't need to go memorizing on the recipe, not even a list to make sure you got it right. It's something you can do and you can remember quick and easy.
Let's get started...
1. Go Asian
- Ground Garlic & Ginger, Coriander, Star Anise for the Spices
- Soy Sauce, Rice Vinegar, White or Brown Rice, Tofu, Meat, Fresh Garlic, Fresh Ginger, Noodles
2. Ola Mexico!
- Cumin, Chili Powder, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder for the Spices
- Cilantro, Lime, Avocado, Tomatoes, Peppers, Onion, Sweet Potato, Cheese, Black Beans, Rice, Tortillas
- Garlic Powder, Coriander, Turmeric, Lemongrass, Cardamom, Basil for the Spices
- Coconut Milk, Fish Sauce, Lime, Peanuts, Noodles, Chilies, Peanut Butter
- Turmeric, Cinnamon, Cumin, Nutmeg, Curry Powder, Ground Garlic and Ginger for the Spices
- Fresh ginger and garlic, Coconut milk, Curry Paste, Lime, Lentil, Chickpeas, Potatoes, Basmati Rice
- Garlic, Basil, Oregano, Parsley, Rosemary and Thyme for the Spices
- Parmesan & Mozzarella, Pesto, Olives & Olive Oil, Lemon, Mushrooms
- Cumin, Cloves, Cinnamon, Cayenne, Ground Garlic & Parsley for the Spices
- Olive Oil, Cilantro, Potatoes, Meat, Onion, Chickpeas, Carrots
7. Go Mediterranean
- Basil, Parsley, Rosemary, Oregano, Dili for the Spices
- Fresh Mint, Lemon, Cilantro, Rice, Tomatoes, Fish, Chicken, Peppers, Cucumbers, Lettuce and Greens, Chickpeas and Lentils
8. American Cuisine
- Salt, Pepper, Chili Powder, Garlic for the Spices
- Potatoes, Corn, Cheese, Meat, Vegetables, Soy sauce
Get started with your meal prep today and experiment on these basic flavor profiles. I'm sure your family will love every single home prepared meal moving forward.